As we navigate unusual circumstances with our children moving to remote learning during COVID-19, we know that families have questions around screen time as well as the social-emotional issues related to the physical isolation children are experiencing. We presented this webinar with information from SEL experts and welcomed questions at the end.
- Developing screen time rules and creating balance
- Staying current without becoming overwhelmed
- Modeling healthy habits and boundaries
- Mentoring children on technology and social media
- Dealing with social isolation, anxiety, and depression
Click logo below to watch.