Live Webinar on April 23: Fix My Family’s Morning Routine! Expert Solutions to Your Worst ADHD Schedule Problems
Your morning routine is broken — and exhausting. Your morning routine is broken — and exhausting. Your child stays up too late and sleeps half the morning away, or drags their feet over the slightest bit of work. Even without an early school bell, it’s nag nag nag to get your child to engage with remote learning. A high-protein breakfast of fresh eggs and fruit? Ha! You feel accomplished if no one is screaming.
In this webinar, ADHD expert Sharon Saline, Psy.D., will solve the new, specific problems with your family’s morning routine. Use the comments section below or email firstname.lastname@example.org to ask questions about the following:
- How to get your child out of bed at a reasonable hour
- How to get your child to follow a morning checklist without nagging
- How achieve ADHD symptom control first thing in the day
- How to get learning underway without battles
- How to integrate exercise and/or mindfulness into your morning
Dates: April 23rd, 2020, at 1PM EST.
For more information, please contact me at email@example.com or (413) 586-8688.
Register for FREE here!