ADHD Consultation Group for Clinicians
A SIX-PART TRAINING SERIES STARTING IN SEPTEMBER
Dates: September 29, October 20, November 17, December 15, January 12, February 9 and March 9 (April 6 make-up)
You will learn how to:
- Use a strength-based, developmental model to help ADHD clients improve self-regulation, cooperation and resilience.
- Understand neurobiology of ADHD, psychiatric medication issues and co-morbid diagnoses.
- Create interventions that teach executive functioning skills and promote success at home, school and work.
- Use mindfulness to increase self-awareness, build self-compassion and enhance communication.
- You will also receive consultation about your own cases!
For more information, please contact me at email@example.com or (413) 586-8688.
Enrollment is limited.