ADHD – What Now? 2022 Summit
Featuring a presentation by Dr. Sharon Saline:
“Help! I’m At the end of my rope: Tools for managing defiance, negativity, and reactivity in kids with ADHD”
ADHD – What Now? 2022 Summit: Comprehensive keys to help your child succeed at school, home, and friendships
When you raise a child with ADHD, you want them to succeed in life as an adult. And you’d probably like to enjoy the journey too. If your search for practical advice, resources, and tools has resulted in frustration, then ADHD – What Now? is the answer you’ve been looking for.
This FREE virtual event has been designed to provide comprehensive keys to help your child with ADHD succeed at school, home, and friendships. Airing online from February 15 – 25, 2022, ADHD – What Now? features an all-star lineup of ADHD experts.
I will be joining 20+ other professionals to share specific and proven resources and tools so that you can get started fast. Here are just some of the questions we’ll answer:
- Thriving with ADHD:
- What is effective ADHD treatment?
- How will they learn to manage so they can be a successful adult?
- What is ADHD and what is ‘normal’ kid stuff?
- Is it really ADHD? Is there something else going on too?
- Support Options
- How to help with self-regulation.
- Tools to support common co-existing conditions in sensory-motor, language, and visual development.
- How and when to discipline.
- Dealing with emotional roller-coasters.
- Tools for managing defiance, negativity, and reactivity in kids with ADHD.
- School Success
- How to help your bright child thrive, even with ADHD.
- What are school accommodations for ADHD?
- Kids can become self-advocates; here’s how…
Reserve your seat to get FREE access to resources and strategies that are working right now for families like yours.
Dates: February 15 – 25, 2022
For more information, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.