ADHD Is Different For Women
It’s ADHD Women’s Palooza time again! I am happy to report that Linda Roggli is hosting the 8th Annual ADHD Women’s Palooza March 13-18, 2023, and I am thrilled to be one of the experts on this year’s program.
The Women’s Palooza is a full week of 28 interviews with ADHD experts who share their knowledge – the complete 2023 list is below.
On Monday, March 13, 2023, I’ll share my expertise on “What to do when you can only handle so much? Key strategies for improving planning and prioritizing NOW!” I’d love you to be there. The sessions are recorded, so you can watch them any time (it’s an ADHD-friendly Palooza!). By the way, registration is FREE (you can click my link to register right now. Register for free here
I have a feeling you’ll want to hear from all the speakers:
- Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria (RSD) Update with William Dodson, M.D.
- Master Your ADHD Love for Urgency Without Burning Yourself Out! with Casey Dixon, M.S.Ed., PCC, BCC, SCAC
- Time Blocking for ADHD Women: Tame Your Calendar and Time! with Nikki Kinzer, PCC
- ADHD and the Muslim Woman with Farah Jamil, MHA, CEC, ACC
- ADHD and Emotions: What’s All the Commotion? with Jeff Copper, MBA, PCC, PCAC, CPCC
- Key Strategies for Improving Planning and Prioritizing NOW! with Sharon Saline, Psy.D.
- Unlock Your True Potential: Discover 6 Ways to Reveal the Hidden Clues with Cathy Rashadian, PCAC, PCC
- The Science Behind Attention & Creativity in ADHDers with Eliza Barach, Ph.D.
- Getting Out of Toxic ADHD Relationships with Stephanie Sarkis, Ph.D. NCC LMHC
- Treading Water: High Functioning ADHD Women with Tamara Rosier,
- Non-stimulant ADHD Meds: How Effective Are They? Carolyn Lentsch-Parcells, M.D.
- End the Cycle of Giving Too Much, People Pleasing and Takers in Friendship with Caroline Maguire, M. ED, ACCG, PCC
- Create Working Conditions (a.k.a. “accommodations”) that Really Work for ADHD Women with Shell Mendelson, MS
- ADHD and the Challenge of Self-Esteem with Ari Tuckman, Psy.D., CST
- How Can She Have ADHD if She’s Such a High Achiever? with Elaine Taylor-Klaus, MCC
- Perimenopause & Menopause in ADHD Women with Jeanette Wasserstein, Ph.D.
- Leadership and ADHD Women with IngerShaye Colize, MSW, LSW
- Body Image and Eating Disorders for ADHD Women with Roberto Olivardia, Ph.D.
- The Overcommitted ADHD Woman: Learn How to Say “No” Effectively with Linda Roggli, PCC
- Creativity and ADHD Women with Terry Matlen, LMSW
- Pioneering ADHD Women: Look How Far We’ve Come (and Still So Far to Go) with Sari Solden, M.S. and Ellen Littman, Ph. D.
- How Your ADHD History Impacts Your Life Today with Stephen Hinshaw, Ph.D.
- ADHD Women & Money: How to Scan Your Executive Functions to Calm your Finances with Christine M. Hargrove, MSFT, MDiv
- Grief and Loss: The Dramatic Impact on ADHD Women with Lisa Connors, MA, LCPC, NCC
- How to Complete Tasks You’ve Put Off for Months WITHOUT Using Willpower.” with Aron Croft, MS
- The Enneagram and ADHD (Introduction & Integration) Corretta Woodard, LPC
- ADHD and Pregnancy (A Lived Experience) with Brooke Schnittman
Pick and choose or watch them all – your choice. If time gets away from you, there is an option to purchase the Encore package at half price (with all videos, audio, and transcripts included), but it is NOT required.
Here’s that registration link again: Register for free here.
I really enjoyed my conversation with Linda – I hope you will, too.
Once again, it’s the 2023 ADHD Women’s Palooza March 13-18, 2023, online, free, and open to everyone!
See you soon,
PS — There is a live Pink Ticket Party event AFTER the week of expert interviews, so check that out too. It’s on the ADHD Palooza website.
For more information or questions, please contact me at email@example.com.