Building Better Brains: Fostering Academic Success through Developing Executive Functioning Skills
Dates: November 13, 2019
ABOUT THIS WORKSHOP
How do we meet students where they are and help them develop essential executive functioning skills? In this dynamic and interactive workshop designed for K-12 teachers, administrators and school counselors, participants will learn how and why executive functioning skills are critical to the learning process for all students, especially for young people with learning disabilities, ADHD, and high functioning autism.
Participants will also
- Develop a deeper understanding of what it is like to live with learning differences.
- Define executive functioning skills and use effective, collaborative strategies for improving them.
- Learn how stress, anxiety and trauma impact students’ executive functioning skills and thus their academic performance and social relationships.
- Gain innovative tools to improve student focus, organization, planning and motivation and build confidence and resilience in their students.
- Apply their learning to their specific learning environments.
Join us for this unique opportunity to gain practical strategies for identifying and nurturing cognitive strengths in your students and help them overcome daily challenges.
For more information, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or (413) 586-8688.
Copies of Dr. Saline’s will be available for purchase.
Enrollment is limited. More info here: https://catdc.org/inspire_events/building-better-brains-fostering-academic-success-through-developing-executive-functioning-skills-3/