Parenting ADHD children can be challenging. Do homework and chores end up with you and your kid arguing? Do you ever wonder what’s really going on in the minds of kids with ADHD?
• What: Facebook Live
• When: April 1, 2019 Eastern Standard Time
• Where: Dr. Sharon Saline and The ADHD Mama Facebook Pages
• Cost: Free
Expect to gain:
1. a clear understanding of ADHD and why executive functioning skills matter.
2. Practical tools for managing challenging behaviors
3. Tips for developing better study habits and creating useful routines that improve student achievement
4. Strategies for improving organization and motivation.
LIKE Dr. Sharon Saline‘s Facebook page and enter to win a free 30 minute consult with Dr. Saline.