Do large crowds make you nervous? Help is here!
Join Clinical Psychologist and award-winning author Sharon Saline, Psy.D., on Wednesday, January 4, 2022, 7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. for a dynamic, informative webinar on “Practical Ways to Reduce Social Anxiety for 2023” for adults. Register here>>
Family gatherings, reunions or parties with friends, shopping excursions amidst crowds of people–these activities require a wide range of social interactions that put extra pressure on the already-taxed executive functioning skills that come with having ADHD and more.
In this Building Better Brains Webinar Series, Dr. Saline will offer practical strategies for navigating holiday situations and tricky family dynamics. There will also be opportunities to discuss your particular concerns, identify your strengths, and get direct support from Dr. Saline.
Live Webinar + Handouts + Access to the recording! (3 months)
This webinar is part of Dr. Saline’s Building Better Brains Webinar Series!
Live Webinar Date: Wednesday, January 4, 2022
Time: 7:00pm-8:30pm EDT on Zoom
Target Audience: Parents, Professionals, Teachers, Adults with ADHD
- An entry to win Dr. Saline’s Book + ADHD Solutions Card Deck for FREE
- Access to the LIVE Webinar + Q&A
- Video Webinar Recording (3 months access)
- Webinar Presentation Slides PDF
- Handout PDF
Buy one for a friend!
NOTE: SPACE IS LIMITED TO 20 PEOPLE
For more information or questions, please contact me at email@example.com.
Follow me on Facebook, YouTube & Instagram!
- Improve your conversational skills
- Initiate and foster friendships
- Reduce self-criticism
- Participate more fully in social situations with greater confidence and less self-criticism
- Understand social anxiety, rejection sensitivity dysphoria (RSD), and perfectionism