When 25 Looks More Like 18
Join award-winning author and international speaker Sharon Saline, Psy.D., and national trainer and child/family consultant Steve O’Brien, Psy.D., for an enlightening experience designed to redefine and redesign your treatment approach to help young people forge a path to adulthood. Register Here>>
When: Friday, April 28, 2023
In-person: Portland, Maine
Time: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm EDT
Location: In-Person Seminar at The Portland Regency Hotel & Spa in Portland, Maine
The interplay of new technologies, socio-cultural shifts, and educational stressors have created obstacles for young people like never before.
Research suggests that while today’s youth enter adolescence much sooner, they actually reach adulthood much later…resulting in an “extended adolescence.” Our traditional therapeutic tools now fall short, as we endeavor to help clients meet the demands of adulthood.
You will learn strategies to:
- Navigate ADHD, anxiety, autism and other obstacles to develop life skills
- Reprogram the dopamine-dependent brain
- Cultivate openness and flexibility with Gen Z culture
- Collaborate with well-intended but over-involved parents
- Instill motivation to advance real-world engagement
- Promote “connected independence” in young adults
This timely and engaging training will shed new light on Generation Z youth and equip you with practical, contemporary tools for empowering these young people to shift gears and move toward a rewarding and meaningful adulthood.
For more information or questions, please contact me at email@example.com.