Extended Adolescence – When 25 Looks More Like 18: Clinical Strategies for Clients Struggling to Meet the Demands of Adulthood
A PESI live webinar with Sharon Saline, Psy.D. and Steve O’Brien, Psy.D., PA
- Date: Friday, May 20, 2022
- Time: 8:00am – 4:00pm EDT (7:00am – 3:00pm CDT)
- Cost: $219.99
The interplay of new technologies, socio-cultural shifts, and educational stressors have created obstacles for young people like never before.
Research suggests that while today’s youth enter adolescence much sooner, they actually reach adulthood much later…resulting in an “extended adolescence.” Our traditional therapeutic tools now fall short, as we endeavor to help clients meet the demands of adulthood.
Join award-winning author and international speaker Sharon Saline, Psy.D., and national trainer and child/family consultant Steve O’Brien, Psy.D., for an enlightening experience designed to redefine and redesign your treatment approach to help young people forge a path to adulthood.
You will learn strategies to:
- Navigate ADHD, anxiety, autism and other obstacles to develop life skills
- Reprogram the dopamine dependent brain
- Cultivate openness and flexibility with Gen Z culture
- Collaborate with well-intended but over-involved parents
- Instill motivation to advance real-world engagement
- Promote “connected independence” in young adults
This timely and engaging training will shed new light on Generation Z youth and equip you with practical, contemporary tools for empowering these young people to shift gears and move toward a rewarding and meaningful adulthood.
For more information, please contact me at email@example.com.