Small Group Therapeutic Coaching | Winter 2022
For Parents of Tweens and Teens with ADHD Ages 12-16
“When Worrying Takes Over: Essential Tools for Parenting Anxious Tweens and Teens with ADHD and More”
- 6 weekly, 75-minute Zoom meetings
- Mondays, 7:15 – 8:30pm ET: Jan 10, 17, 24, 31 + Feb 7, 14
- Limited to 10 families
As we kick off 2022, would you like some practical strategies to help your tween or teen with ADHD manage their anxiety? Would you benefit from effective support from a professional and a community of peers sharing similar struggles?
In this unique 6 week therapeutic coaching group, Dr. Sharon Saline, clinical psychologist, author and consultant will give you useful tools for helping your kids reduce their anxiety and increase their confidence. With her unique Overcoming Anxiety Successfully in Stages (OASIS) family plan, you’ll strengthen your child’s ability for emotional regulation, self-evaluation, reality-testing and social engagement.
This is a special opportunity to have semi-private consultations with Dr. Sharon and learn from other parents, too. Every session will have a short teaching, followed by a group discussion and individual support. You will leave this course with a customized program for decreasing anxiety in your family and increasing connection and resilience!
You will gain:
- Evidence-based answers to your pressing questions and concerns
- Knowledge and understanding about ADHD, anxiety and motivation
- Effective strategies for decreasing stress and increasing calm
- A customized plan for reducing worry and building resilience